Car Club Display Area
Come Have Some Fun and Help Brighten The Day of our Charities.We invite you to participate in this year’s Concours d’Elegance of Texas Car Club Display Area as part of The Texas Classic Motorcar Weekend, at the Richard Greene Linear Park in Arlington, Texas, in the Arlington Entertainment District. The event, which benefits three very worthy charities and organizations, is one of the premier classic car events in the nation. The Weekend includes an auction on Saturday, April 21, presented by Worldwide Auctioneers, as well as a driving tour, dinner and silent and live auctions and, of course, a full day of Concours judging and events on Sunday, April 22, 2018.
As part of the Weekend we would like to invite you, as a member of a greater Arlington/Fort Worth and Dallas area car clubs, to join us for the Auction on Saturday, as well as the Concours on Sunday. We’ve designated a special area immediately adjacent to the Concours grounds for car club display vehicles. Pre-register your car club vehicles and their owners who attend will receive:
• (2) complimentary tickets for the Saturday Auction*
• (2) complimentary tickets for the Sunday Concours*
• Designated spot in the Classic Car Display Area
• Discounted tickets to all weekend events
*(2) complimentary tickets for the Auction will be available at the "Will-Call" table on the day of the Auction. At the Concours, any additional passengers (other than you and a guest) in your vehicle may purchase Concours tickets for half price. (Additional tickets at a discounted price for any club members that would like to attend will be available online at ConcoursofTexas.org, as well as tickets to other events throughout the Weekend.)
- Vehicles must arrive to the park by 8:30am on Sunday, April 22, 2018, and will receive a special tag and will be directed to the location of the Car Club Display Area.
- Vehicles are asked to stay on the property through the Concours Awards Presentation.
- Volunteers will be located onsite to watch over cars.
- Alcohol, dogs and grilles are prohibited.
- Liability forms need to be completed before cars can be placed. Forms will be available at the entrance gate.
- Car display items are permitted – however, no "for sale" signs.
- Please have cars in show-ready condition and running. A trouble golf utility car will be available – in the rare instance that anyone needs assistance!
- Pre-registration is through Wednesday, April 11, 2018.